How to join Our Village on Zoom
Before the event starts
Just before the event starts
- To join the Zoom webinar, click (or copy and paste) this link for Day 1.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you have trouble joining a webinar in one browser, then be sure to try it in another browser.
During the event
- When you join Our Village, audio is muted and video is off. You can communicate with OUR VILLAGE VIRTUAL staff and other panelists via the Q/A feature window.
- Simultaneous translation will be available in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Instructions to access interpretation
- On your computer:
- In your webinar controls, click Interpretation.
- Click the language that you would like to hear.
- On your smartphone:
- In your webinar controls, tap … More.
- Tap Language Interpretation.
- Tap the language you would like to hear
- Most OUR VILLAGE VIRTUAL panels conclude with a 5 minute Q&A session with the panelists. You will be able submit your questions throughout the webinar, and then the moderator will read a curated selection of them to panelists for a response during the Q&A session.